This safari takes you to Tarangire National park for a whole day, almost 2 days in the Serengeti and 1 whole day crater tour in Ngorongoro. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at tarangire National Park with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite
Day 2: Serengeti National park
After the breakfast set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A full day game drive and late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to ngorongoro crater
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, enjoy game watching on your way to Ngorongoro from Serengeti. You will arrive at Ngorongoro late in the evening. Spend the night on the Crater Rim at Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
After breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animal Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)